What is SoniqWave Back Up Service and why do you need it?
In today’s business with margins so tight, as a business owner saving every penny possible is critical. And the purchase of a backup internet connection just does not fit in the budget. Because my current internet is stable and has not gone down for a while, so why do I need a backup internet?
Think about what it would cost you if you could not process credit card payments, or employees could not access resources they needed to get their job done. At SoniqWave, we have multiple options to fit your business needs and mitigate your business risk. Please enter your street address below to see if service is available in your area.
A secondary internet connection to your current modem, serving as back up to your primary provider. Recommended to those not offering any services to the outside world. For example a retail shop that needed to only process credit cards and receive emails and browse the internet.
Border Gateway Protocol (BGP)
Deploys a firewall on your current modem, but adds an additional layer of routing to the two internet connections which creates network stability by guaranteeing routers can adapt to route failures. When one path goes down, a new path is quickly found. An IT professional is recommended to be involved with the setup and day to day maintenance.
Unsure what type of backup service is best for you and your business? Connect with the professionals in your area for a free evolution and recommendation. Our veteran providers can assess your needs and provide the best solution for your business.
SoniqWave specializes in acquisitions and development of emerging Advanced Wireless Services in the United States. With 2.5 GHz band spectrum access in approximately 30 markets across the United States, SoniqWave is deploying network facilities and providing wholesale access for use by mobile carriers, Wireless Internet Service Providers, private network operators and others. SoniqWave is doing its part to provide 5G data accessibility for everyone.
SoniqWave has built a team of telecommunication pioneers with decades of knowledge, expertise, experience, and relationships in the wireless industries targeting 5G communications. If you are a mobile service provider, a WISP, a private network operator, or anyone with need for wholesale access to prime midband spectrum, please contact us.
Co-Founder and COO
• 30+ year veteran in telecommunications (cable and wireless)
•Senior executive Continental Cablevision, Adelphia, Comcast
• Entrepreneur, CEO and founder of SpeedConnect, fixed wireless operator and 2.5 GHz spectrum holder in 20+ markets
Co-Founder and CDO
• Wireless Communications Pioneer and Entrepreneur with decades of experience building 2.5 GHz radio networks
• Co-founder of WCA industry association and chairman and board member for over two decades
• Founder and Partner in 2.5 GHz wireless broadband operation in AZ and CA
Co-Founder and Chief Strategy and Regulatory Affairs Officer
• Wireless communications pioneer and foremost legal expert in 2.5 GHz spectrum and a senior communications attorney in wireless
• Original architect of FCC rules and policies that govern the 2.5 GHz bands
• WCA counsel from 1984-2019
Co-Founder and General Counsel
• Corporate lawyer – specializing in mergers and acquisitions, corporate finance and general strategic planning for more than three decades
• Guided the formation, structuring and capital raising activities for numerous start-up and emerging technology enterprises, including counsel for SpeedConnect – 2.5 GHz wireless operator